Syracuse Rochester Buffalo Niagara Falls
Choose Dreams Services with Confidence
At Dreams Services, we offer two-year warranties to our customers for all residential and commercial painting projects. This is an important part of our commitment to those we serve. We believe this warranty helps our clients have confidence and peace of mind when choosing us. You have every reason to feel good about your decision to call Dreams Services!
Discover What Our Two-Year Warranty Means for You
Our warranty lasts two years, or 24 months, from the date the project is completed and seen by the owner as designated by the date on the accompanying customer comment card. This warranty covers blistering and peeling caused by any failures of our workers.
The warranty does not, however, cover:
* Mold, mildew, and other water damage
* Damage caused by building shifts
* Wood rot
* Metals that have disintegrated / rusted
* Cost of paint
* Paint matching—it is not always possible to find a perfect match
Is My Warranty Still in Effect?
Please note that in order for the warranty to take effect, all of the following must be true:
* The customer has paid his or her bill.
* The customer has filled out, signed, and dated the customer comment card.
* The customer keeps a copy of the original contract.
Additionally, these areas are NOT covered by our warranty agreement:
* Horizontal surfaces
* Plaster / drywall damage
* Peeling / blistering in customer-supplied paint
* Knots that are bleeding
* Water damage
* Varnished surfaces on the exterior of the building
* Previous paint layers that have peeled / blistered
* Galvanized metals
Dreams Services will not charge a labor fee for fixing problems with the paint job where all these conditions apply. If the original client has sold the property or otherwise parted with it, the warranty will not apply. We only conduct repairs as per our warranty agreement with the original customer served. Our repairs will not exceed those expressed in the estimate originally provided, and we will only repair areas where peeling / blistering occurs.